Human Resources/Job for Experienced HR Professional from India

Question
Hi Brian ,
I am an HR Professional and have done MBA in HR Management and have 2 years experience in Multinational Company and have recently arrived

My Questions are :

1. Weather I need to Do any Courses in USA which will increase my chances of getting a good Job in HR Management .

2. Is it sufficient to have a MBA Degree and My Experience to get a job in USA .

Regards
Priya Singh

Answer
Priya,

Good day.

As you may know, there are MANY HR professional in the USA  with no formal training- just  on the job experience.  Of course, HR  varies from company to company and especially from one country to the next. This includes specialty areas including compensation, benefits, compliance and HR Best practices.

So, whether you have a degree or not,  it is all about the job search and building on your experience to find the employer you feel good about.  A degree is never a guarantee of employment.   

You may want to consider looking into joining the Society of Human Resource Management  (SHRM) for membership certification and to possibly gain a SHRM  certification.

I hope this helps and good luck and success to you.

Brian Phillips  

Human Resources

Brian Phillips