Human Resources/about job oprchunity

I am fybcom mumbai uni. student,think to apper cs entrance.wher jobs  available? what is starting salary?

Dear Suyash,

Hope you're doing fine.

You can appear for entrance examination of company secretary. The start pay would be approx 25-35k but it always depends on individual. You need to work on your communication skills as it will play an important role in CS.  

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).