Human Resources/Moving Expenses

Question
I am trying to get my employer to buy the Payroll Source but they have been reluctant.  I am researching Relocation and moving expenses, what is qualified that should go in Box 12 and non-qualified that should go in Boxes 1, 3, and 5.  I have Pub 521, Pub 15-B and Pub 535 but I am having trouble piecing things together.  Do know of one source to go to that would bring everything together that is free?  Or can you help with this.  Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
I do not know of any once source that you can use to help with this question. You have used good sources and I agree with what you have found. The Payroll source is a good book, but it will tell you what you have already found from the IRS sources.

Shirley

Human Resources

Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR