Human Resources/Resume Review

Hello and thank you for considering my question. I recently moved to another state and am beginning my job hunt. I was wondering if you would be willing to review my resume and give me some critique? Thank you.

Sure, send your current resume to my email found in the "Contact " section of my company's website     the email begins with :   Brian32 ......     I didnt add the email here so I dont get bombarded with robot spam from web crawlers.

While there,  take down my office's toll free number and call.  Leave a message.
I'll give you some opinions and will want to ask you a few questions.   At this point, I know nothing about you or your resume or the work you are looking for.    It will be too much to do all this strictly via this website or email so a call is required.  Be assured, there is no charge to you other than your time.  It is also a toll free #.

If my advice can get you some reassurance,  that's great.  However in the end if you think you want someone to write it over for you,  I can refer you to a company I have sent people to (Local to my office here in PA)  in the past who will do a good job for you for a freasonable fixed fee.   

To be clear,  I am not able to get involved writing a new or updated resume for you because I just cant donate that much time,  but I can offer opinions and critique once we can look it over and discuss what you think of it so far.  Who knows, it might be good to go now...

So, thank you for the question and I'll look forward to seeing your resume come in via email.

Brian Phillips

Human Resources

Brian Phillips

Foreign and US university students -*PLEASE*- DO NOT waste your time asking for my opinions, comments or analysis of your homework questions. Homework questions are not answered and are rejected. I am happy to help answer questions asked by employees and employers regarding United States based state and Federal wage and hour, OT, Fair labor standards, FMLA, COBRA, Recruiting, Interviewing techniques, employee manuals, discipline, terminations/quits, unemployment, HRIS rollout, Employee Leasing or Staffing company cost analysis, day to day scenarios, work situations and more. Essentially a well rounded HR generalist who operates Harvis, Inc., a human resource consulting and service business based in Northeastern Pennsylvania "NEPA".

At Harvis, Inc., we provide Human Resource products, services and advice to small businesses that may not have the time or resources to hire a full time HR department. For larger companies with HR managers in place, we compliment their expertise to help with time consuming or time sensitive projects like updating policy manuals, screening and interviewing and more. We make workplaces better by becoming that 1/2 person they need to help handle HR responsibilities on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Formerly responsible for all Human Resource activity for a staffing agency with 2,500 annual employees as well as an employee leasing / PEO business with 1,500 annual employees. Designed and implemented the HR structure to support hundreds of clients in excess of $ 500 million in payroll volume over career in Human Resources.

* President 2006- Harvis Inc. HR Services * President 2010-13 Business Association of the Greater Shickshinny Area - Shickshinny PA * President 2013- ShickshinnyForward Not for Profit Community Long Term Revitalization Organization and former member of varios Chambers of Commerce and HR Taskforce, former President of NBC Business Club 2 years

Bloomsburg University - 1993 BS Marketing, Bloomsburg Pennsylvania and Luzerne County Community College - 1991 Business Administration, Nanticoke Pennsylvania

* Better than average - 20/10 vision * Bestowed with an occasional "Thank You" from clients and their employees.