Human Resources/Salary

Question
What is the average salary of an usa person?

Answer
Santiago,

With all respect,  your question is very lacking in any criterion or details for me to even try to give you an accurate answer...   I am sorry.

Obviously , all Americans earn a different wage since we are a capitalist and democratic society.   Some earn nothing and get government subsidy; others who are CEO for large corporations get multi-million dollar bonuses.   Everyone else is in between and  responsible for their own future and earning potential.  So, The average salary?  compared to what ???

Your best bet would be to go to Google (since you found this site)  and do some very basic research there to look for Average American Salaries.  Also look for data from Wikipedia, the US Census and any other demographic data you can find to explain family income, unemployment rates, average earnings in different cities for the same type of work, etc.

I hope this helps and sorry I could not give you one specific number-  there are just too many cvariables and your question is very open to interpretation.

Brian

Human Resources

Brian Phillips