Human Resources/confusion betwee n cert and RCA

Question
QUESTION: hello dear friend leo

regarding to our conversation before about my experience in human operation management + engineering mindset

let me know your opinion about the following certificates where is it suitable for my career path
if yes which is best for my education and qualifications

1- Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
2- Quality Auditor
3- Quality Improvement Associate
4- Quality Process Analyst
5- Six Sigma Green Belt
6- PMP certificate

about no.6 cert. noticed that I have read particularly the requirements for PMP , I found that it was specify project managers or people related to project management whatever their job titles

please comment

about the other from 1 to 5

I m interested for 6 years ago with science called root cause analysis , I detected it intuitively , I surprised when I read those methods , I found that I m using those methods in my whole real life , in past job there is no chance to apply this method , my question how can I obtain something let me have root cause analysis cert or degree support my experience in another job , I want to represent my CV for employer that I m competent in RCA  but how without something prove , I need this approval

is the certificate ll be approval ?
work experience ? if so which jobs name can I find let me use my previous experience in human management + using my skill in root cause analysis ?
is the above cert is solution , if so , which one is best , I m confuse ?

hope you relieve my confusion
thanks and best regards

ANSWER: THE  BEST  FOR  YOU
Management  of Quality/Organizational Excellence
the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence is a professional who leads and champions process-improvement initiatives—everywhere from small businesses to multinational corporations—that can have regional or global focus in a variety of service and industrial settings.

A Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence facilitates and leads team efforts to establish and develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.

The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence should be able to motivate and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources, analyze financial situations, determine and evaluate risk and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.

See how the Certified Quality Manager evolved into the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence.

1. Is this the right certification for you?
Understand the minimum expectations, requirements, experience and the exam specifics for a Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence.

2. Prepare for the exam.
Review the Body of Knowledge and references. Take advantage of the study guide and sample exams. See what training and books ASQ has to offer.

3. Choose an exam date.
Find the best date and location that works for you. (Note the application deadlines for each exam date.)

4. Apply for certification.
ASQ offers several ways to apply. Have your résumé and credit card ready.

5. Recertify.
ASQ requires that you recertify as a Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence every three years?either by documenting RU credits or by testing. If you are a current Certified Quality Manager, you will retain that title until it is time for you to recertify. Once you meet the recertification requirements, we will send you a new card and certificate that reflects the new name of this program?
Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence.

QUESTION: hello dear Leo

thank you for your prompt  reply

so you recommend

so whats your opinion about this certificate versus HRMP and HRBP human resource business prof and human resource management prof

or if I ll take both is useful ?

thanks and best regards

Answer
THIS  IS  A  STRATEGIC   MANAGEMENT  
COURSE  --VERY  USEFUL.

IN ADDITIONAL  YOU  CAN ADD  ONE  OF THE TWO,

certificate  HRMP

certificate  HRBP

What is HR Certification?
HR certification is a career-long commitment that shows your peers, your employees and your organization that you have mastered the principles of human resources and that you are dedicated to staying current in your profession.

To become certified, you must meet strict professional experience and educational requirements before taking the exam. To remain certified, you must stay current in the HR profession and recertify every three years. You display your certification by putting the credentials after your name.

Earning HR Certification Sets You Apart -
* makes your resume stand out from other job applicants - One out of two recruiters prefer those with HR certification.
* earns recognition from your organization - Business leaders find HR certified professionals to be more self-motivated.
* connects you to an elite network of motivated HR professionals around the globe - More than 130,000 certified HR professionals work in more than 100 countries and territories.

How Certification Differs from a Certificate Program
Compared with certificate programs, certification has three main advantages:
* requires specific experience and education
* requires recertification, which makes sure that you stay current in the HR profession through continuing education
* allows you to put the letters after your name
In other words, certification typically consists of the three "E"s: education, experience and examination.

HRMP
The Human Resource Management Professional (HRMP®) is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy development and service delivery. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
•   A minimum of 4 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master's degree or global equivalent, OR
•   A minimum of 5 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor's degree or global equivalent, OR
•   A minimum of 7 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a high school diploma or global equivalent
HRBP
The Human Resource Business Professional (HRBP®) is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
•   A minimum of 1 year of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master's degree or global equivalent, OR
•   A minimum of 2 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor's degree or global equivalent, OR
•   A minimum of 4 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a high school diploma or global  equivalent  

Human Resources

Leo Lingham