Human Resources/which stream to choose in mba..

Question
heelo sir,
i am a mba student of first year. next year i hav to choose dual specializations. so i am confused which one is good. there is a lot of confusion i am going through please help me out. some of the combinations i hav sought of are:
1. FINANCE + HUMAN RESOURCE
2. FINANCE + INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
3. HUMAN RESOURCE + MARKETING
4. FINANCE + MARKETING
5. HUMAN RESOURCE + INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.

i want to know which stream will hav good opportunities in future.
my first will be major and second will b minor in dual specialisation.
plz sir help me out..
thnk u

Answer
Dear Amanpreet,

Hope you're doing fine.

This is something related to your career objective. What do you want to become in future. Have you decided yet? Merely telling you to choose an appropriate choice of subject would be my opinion binding on you.

warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary