Human Resources/My salary issue

dear sir,

now my age is 35 single. not yet married. im continuously studying and  concentrating on my professional improvement.i dont know about my marriage plans.
if i take a decision to be  single then what type of problems i have to encounter in my office (software MNC).

particularly on salary hike matter , how my unmarried status will affect.

im not going to disclose what im doing after 8pm.

but lot of possibilities to imagine as they wish. please tell me what to do

To get married or not is a personal decision and HR or company for that matter will intervene in this.

Since you are working in software mnc ensure that you are available in case of need even after 8 pm.  You need not disclose what you do after the office working hours, it is your choice and no body can influence you.

For salary hike your performance on the job is the number 1 criterion and not your personal life.

You can keep to yourself what you wish to do with your life and I personally do not feel that will impact your career or hikes

Human Resources

HR Shared Services HR Consulting - including HR Outsourcing Recruitments Process Outsourcing Staffing Onsite HR / Recruiters HR Policies & Processes Compensation and Benefits Survey Employee Surveys Feedback Performance Management Succession Planning Creating Leadership pipeline Competency mapping Developing Learning / Centres of Excellence Business HR HR / Employee Manuals - Dashboards HR Audits Gap Analysis Exit Process Outsourcing Learning Process Outsourcing Start Up HR

Professional Experience & Achievements HR Policy Design & Implementation Involved in Policy making & manuals Comparative Industry study, Gap Analysis Updating and introduction of new ones Design and implementation of HR trackers relating to policies and practices Comp & Benefits and Rewards management Design and implementation Compensation and Benefits Policy Periodic Benchmarking Compensation and restructured Compensation / Levels Updating Grades and designations Advising Management on current trends in C & B with respect to annual increases. Financial impact analysis and creation of budgets for the year. Presenting Reports to Management effective cost control, Manpower cost budgets, and forecasting incremental changes for implementation. Presenting on Quarterly C&B data based on the reports from professional bodies Hewitt / Mercer supplemented by collecting informal data from other companies Parity analysis for new hires vis--vis the existing employees in similar grades / level Designed and implemented a robust and transparent Rewards Recognition system Performance Management Talent Acquisition Part of Project Team for composition and positioning of team members. Documented the level / grade and budgets for open positions, project estimation with respect to manpower costs and hiring costs. Designed and implemented cost effective hiring solutions maximizing Employee referrals with innovative campaigns. Career Management: Learning & Development Initiatives Communication and change management Employee Engagement Employee Retention

Ness Technologies Inc Bluestar Infotech

2 Blogs

Post Graduate in HRM