Human Resources/help in career mapping

Question
Hello Sir my name is atul i am a call center executive i was 19 when i started working in a call center for supporting my education financially since i was always passionate about Hr as a domain i wanted to b one today i am 27 yrs old graduate and mastered into HR from pune from a small average institute and now i wanna start my hr career but i have few question in my mind which are given below request you to help me with answering them.

1)I currently earn 20 thousand but to start an Hr job people are not ready to hire me because i am asking for minimum 20k and organisation ready to hire me are barely offering me 10-12k is it ok to compramise with salary @ this point and switch to Hr if i want to.

2)I am not getting hired into companies but just hr consultancies are ready to hire me is that experience valid.

3)will i gain an upper hand in longer run if i give 100% dedication to learn and gain a better HR job

4)should i compromise with my designation as an hr professional because i want to be an all rounder and dont want to restrict my self into one special area of hr so is it good to have one specialization or i should get hired as a trainee and work where ever i get to work under any dept into hr (eg-Hr recruitment is one special area so should i go for one area or work into any multiple hr fields)

Answer
My responses are given below :

1)To start your HR career you have to  compromise with salary @ this point and switch to HR.

2)HR / Recruitment consultants are good to start with.  Once you put experience you can move on.

4)Designation will  be as per the Company policies.  Do not worry too much about it !

Human Resources

Raghav