Human Resources/Customised T-Shirt design for corporate employees.

Dear Umesh

Do you consider as a good HR practice for designing customised T-Shirts for corporate Employees displaying the corporate brand name?.

Dear Prashant,

Hope you are doing good.

Yes, such small practice supports in developing good culture in the Organisation. In many events like Marathon, annual day or any other sport event it gives you a feel of good team spirit when such T SHIRTS are wore by everyone.

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).