Human Resources/Adding Skype account in Resume.

Question
Dear Pankaj

Do you consider as a good practice by adding Skype account in CV?

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Dear Prashant
This is an interesting question. I realize that in today's age where there are various ways of connecting with an individual, skype is emerging as one of them.

So, I guess, just as one would give a mobile number as a contact point, giving a skype account would serve as another contact point.

Yet, I have never given it a thought about how it would be received by the reader. I am curious too. It may be worthwhile to perhaps throw this question to the larger pool to see the kind of responses this gets. And will be grateful if you can share those responses as well.

Look forward to your reflections on this. All the best.

Regards

Pankaj

Human Resources

Pankaj Bhargava