Human Resources/Adding Skype account in Resume.

Dear Umesh

Do you consider as a good practice by adding Skype account in Resume?

Dear Prashant,

Hope you are doing fine.

Providing Skype, Linkedin, or Facebook reference on your resume is not desirable in my opinion unless specifically asked for. In case of interview over video conference etc. you can later give your skype details separately for giving interview.

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).