Human Resources/Employees Survey Feedback Questionaire.

Dear Umesh

Do you consider as a good HR practice to take Feedback from Employees who have completed 1,2 ...years of service in the co?.

Dear Prashant,

Hope you're doing good.

It's a wonderful idea. It solves two purpose. First that you get feedback from employees which probably are not known/shared with others.  Second, employees feel valued and you also give a message that employees are heard.

Only thing is to take care of confidentiality of the feedback received and secondly to improve or close the problem(s) or area  identified. If you don't do it then you will lose credibility among employees and survey would only remain a formality.

Warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary
Human Resources

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).