Human Resources/Employees Survey Feedback Questionaire.

Dear Pankaj

Do you consider as a good HR practice to take Feedback from Employees who has completed 1,2 ...years of service in the co?.

Dear Prashant
Taking feedback from employees is a good practice in itself. The question is what we are seeking feedback on. That will determine who all we take feedback from.

I am not sure from your question whether you mean creating feedback categories based on number of years in service where the interval is a year or you mean only those who have completed 1 or 2 years.

If you can elaborate further on the need and the purpose, I will be able to respond better. Look forward to your response. All the best.

Human Resources

Pankaj Bhargava

Questions related to choice of career, inter-personal issues at the workplace, performance management issues, structure issues, compensation structuring issues, culture building issues, linking HR with org. strategy

22 years in HR and Org. Development, designing & facilitating interventions, leading an HR team of an Indian multinational & facilitating multiple organizations across industries to build the desired culture to serve business need

HR magazine of TISS (an HR institute of repute - Tata Institute of Social Sciences)

B. Tech (Chemical Engineering) from IIT Mumbai (one of the most reputed engineering school in India) and PGDM (MBA) from IIM Kolkata (one of the most reputed management institutes in India).

Was awarded the Gold Medal for excellence in HR by the Bengal Chamber of Commerce at IIM