Human Resources/Employees Survey Feedback Questionaire.

Question
Dear Pankaj

Do you consider as a good HR practice to take Feedback from Employees who has completed 1,2 ...years of service in the co?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Dear Prashant
Taking feedback from employees is a good practice in itself. The question is what we are seeking feedback on. That will determine who all we take feedback from.

I am not sure from your question whether you mean creating feedback categories based on number of years in service where the interval is a year or you mean only those who have completed 1 or 2 years.

If you can elaborate further on the need and the purpose, I will be able to respond better. Look forward to your response. All the best.

Regards

Pankaj

Human Resources

Pankaj Bhargava