Human Resources/Adding Twitter profile in Resume.

Dear Umesh

Do you feel it will add value to your resume by adding twitter profile?

Dear Prashant,

Hope you are doing fine.

I think it's not right to give your social networking id on your resume. Till linkedin it's ok.

I will recommend not to disclose your personal life during a small personal round of interview. We should reveal only what's asked for and expected and desired.

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).