Human Resources/Adding Twitter profile in Resume.

Question
Dear Pankaj

Do you feel it will add value to your resume by adding twitter profile?

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Dear Prashant
Interesting question. As always. To be honest, I don't know. However, my bias is that if someone tweets regularly that express the individual's views and one wants the world to know about them, then it will be worthwhile to include the twitter profile.

In that case, visiting the twitter handle will give the reader an insight into the thinking of the person. If one has a twitter profile & has not posted anything & includes it, the downside could be that it leaves an impression that the individual is just into fads without really knowing what to do with it. In such a case, I would hesitate to include it in the resume.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Pankaj

Human Resources

Pankaj Bhargava