Human Rights/law suite

Yes. My wife has just had a baby at the hospital this past Friday.  She had a c section. Wet came home.Sunday. She was.feeling might headed for the past two days. She decided to go to the   ER .  Coming  to find out, her blood count was low from her surgery from the birth of our child. They do not suppose to release a  patient from surgery until their  blood level I'd leveled. Anything child of happened to my wife had not she went on her own term to get herself checked. Is there a lawsuit behind that.

You always should consult a lawyer regarding any legal issue.  It is not wise to take legal advice over the internet or from someone not familiar with your particular place of residence.  I recommend you contact the state bar and ask them to recommend a lawyer who specializes in your particular area.  You can usually get an initial consultation to find out if you have a legitimate case for either no cost or a small amount.

Human Rights

Richard Aberdeen

Author and songwriter; owner of Freedom Tracks Records, Nashville, Tennessee. Published three books available online at Can answer questions regarding the difference between Christianity and the historical Jesus and the differences between Christianity and what the Bible actually says. Extensive background in the Bible and biblical historical cultures. Lifetime student of history, biography and general sciences. Major sources of study include Encyclopedia Britannica, the Bible, Will Durant and many different world and American historians.

Hands on experience helping the homeless. Have done extensive research on Human and Civil Rights, major historical figures relating to such and how Human Rights relate to the modern American experience. Author of 3 books and over 75 released songs.

The Aberdeen Foundation
Freedom Tracks Records
Tennessee Songwriters Association

Published Songs: Published Books: Currently writer for

Self-educated; Extensive studies in Bible, ancient history, American history, general sciences and related studies; main sources include Encyclopedia Britannica, Will Durant and many different world and American historians. Information available at: