Hunting/hunting rights

carl wrote at 2010-09-24 22:24:13
the last I knew, in my home state of Il. a convicted felon could not even be in the same room where any type weapon was being stored. Something to do with them being able to get thier hands on a weapon

Psalm91 wrote at 2013-02-25 06:45:39
The state of Mississippi makes no distinction between antique firearms and modern ones.  The AG has utilized the Black's Law Dictionary as the defining reference to determine what is/is not a firearm.  This definition is very basic and broad.  The NRA-ILA website confirms this to be true as well.

Keith Patton

I can answer questions about whitetail deer hunting using modern and black powder firearms. I can address questions on still hunting and stalking. I am also knowledgeable on the hunting of ducks over decoys in the central flyway, and goose hunting over rag decoy sets on the Gulf Coast of Texas. I can answer quesitons regarding dog preparation for both these hunting areas

Over 26 years of waterfowl and deer hunting in Virginia, Texas and Oklahoma. Over 34 years of range and target shooting of small and big bore long guns and shotguns.

National Rifle Association Texas Rifle Association