Hunting/Rabbit hunting in NH

Question
Is there a limit to the number of rounds carried in a .22 semi-auto when snowshoe hunting in NH?

Answer
There should not be a limit on the number of rounds for rabbit hunting in New Hampshire.  The only regulation on bullet numbers would be rifles for deer hunting and Shotgun shells for upland game and Federal Migratory Waterfowl.  I would always check with my local game warden, they are happy to take the calls if your honest with them.  There may be local county ordinances that limit you so it is well worth the call in to your game officer.

Best of luck with your snowshoe hunting, send us some pictures!!

Hunting

Kevin Paulson