Hunting/Rabbit hunting in NH

Is there a limit to the number of rounds carried in a .22 semi-auto when snowshoe hunting in NH?

There should not be a limit on the number of rounds for rabbit hunting in New Hampshire.  The only regulation on bullet numbers would be rifles for deer hunting and Shotgun shells for upland game and Federal Migratory Waterfowl.  I would always check with my local game warden, they are happy to take the calls if your honest with them.  There may be local county ordinances that limit you so it is well worth the call in to your game officer.

Best of luck with your snowshoe hunting, send us some pictures!!

Kevin Paulson

I can answer questions on all forms of hunting with Big Game Hunting being my specialty. As well I have a strong passion for the North American Conservation Model and work with various conservation organizations to spread the word about what hunters are doing to protect our wildlife and introduce hunters to our traditions and way of life.

I have been a Big Game Guide and Outfitter, I am the founder of and a full time outdoor writer.

Organizations, SEOPA, POMA, RMEF(Life Member), MDF(Life Member), SCI, Pheasants Forever, NWTF, and more.

Publications and various websites nationally

College and the School of Hard Knocks

Field and Stream Past Hero of Conservation