Hunting/survival

Question
if u are not the right person i should be asking here advise who i should be asking, thank you.  my question is this, Is it true there is a constituent in the make up of bamboo which, when it enterd thru the skin willturn septic and if not treated could be fatal ?
also can u suggest any woor which would have this effect.
thank you

Answer
Hello Colin,

I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer to your question...and to be truthful I would not know even whom to ask here.... But, you might try looking under "Health and Fitness", or possibly "Camping"... I'm sure that if you can find a doctor here they could help you...(I honestly don't know if there are any doctors here or not. I seldom leave the areas of outdoor sports such as trapping, hunting, fishing, and guns.)... But if you find one I'm sure hey could help you with your question.

Mongo

Hunting

Mongo