Hunting/colonial knives

Question
can you please tell me when colonial stopped spelling out providence on their blades,and started prov instead...thanks...ken

Answer
Hello Ken,

I'm sorry but I have no idea... My line of expertise here is with animal trapping and predator calling.... While I know a bit about knives, and have used them often over the last 60 odd years, I don't have an answer for you on this...... However, I'd bet if you checked this link out (you may have to copy and paste it, but may be able to click on it) you will find some knife club or knife forum here that can provide you with an answer.

http://www.worldknives.com/info/knife-links-1.html

Good Luck,

Mongo

Hunting

Mongo