Hunting/buying a 12 gauge over under shotgun

My name is Nick.

I'm interested in byuing a 12 Gauge Uver Under shotgun.I want to use it for Chukar,Pheasant hunting.Cost doesn't matter.After market value also doesn't matter.I'm between these four guns.All guns fit me great:

1)Beretta ultralight.
2)Browning b525 hunter light.  
3)Winchester 101 light.
4)F.A.I.R Jubilee Prestige Xlight

I will appreciate it if you can give me your opinion.

Thanks for your time.

Hi Nick,
Your question comes under the heading of "What should I buy, a Ford or a Chevy?" All four of the guns you cited are very fine O/U shotguns. So, really, the question comes down to which one feels best to you and secondly, which one has the looks that please you the most!
Personally, I would buy the Browning for myself, only because in over 60 years of gunning, I have never handled a bad Browning. All of them have performed with no issues and were fine firearms when I owned and used them.
When I goose hunted for years, I used a Browning A5. Today, I still own and hunt deer and elk with a Browning Stalker in 280Rem. So, I am still in the corner of Browning.
For pheasant and chukar, I would choose 28" bbls. with full and modified chokes.
Of course, those barrels would be too long for quail and wood cock.
I would even use those barrels for geese and ducks, but only with standard shotgun shells, as I would not use heavy Magnum shells in those guns.
Hope this helps.
Steven L. Ashe
DeLand, FL  

Steven L. Ashe

Hunting firearms and how to choose what you need. How to build a reasonably priced custom rifle. What calibers must you have to hunt anywhere. How to train bird dogs. How and where to hunt. How to find good guides. How to view and enjoy hunting as a sport.

Past/Present clients
Worked with a number of novice bird dog people who went on to win championship status with their dogs.