Hunting/Trapping

Question
Hey Mongo, It's Don again,I know ya-all had a nice time on your vacation, My wife and I lived in Vegas for a few years, its better to visit than live, it has it's good side and bad, But we are country folk and will stay in Oklahoma. My question is Im looking into more experience to help in my trapping, Im looking to get a DVD, Do you think that Dirt Holes Beyond the Basics by Clint Locklear would be a plus? and thanks again and God Bless.

Answer
Hello Again Don,

Yes, Vegas was fun, and my wife and I have talked about visiting again in a couple of years, if the Good Lord is willing and my health allows. But, we shall have to just wait and see... But Vegas strikes me in some ways like NYC or LA...nice places to visit a time or two, if for no other reason than to be able to say you had...but I wouldn't want to actually live there...LOL

Don, I have to apologize here, because I've never even heard of "Dirt Holes Beyond the Basics" by Clint Locklear..... In fact, while I have maybe half a dozen assorted books on trapping or calling (mostly older books), and mostly on the basics, I have never seen a trapping video, other than what I may have seen on the computer here. So, I really can't advise on this...and I do apologize for that.

Mongo

Hunting

Mongo