Hunting/snares in Oklahoma

Question
my question is that I have been told that there is a special course available to Oklahoma citizens that upon completion makes it legal to use snares for trapping furbearers. If there is I would certainly be interested. Can you help me in this matter, such as finding where I would need to go to apply for the program?

Answer
Hello Steve,

Yes, several years back they began to allow snaring in Oklahoma...but...only after having taken, and passed, the snaring course.... I am no longer associated with the Oklahoma Trapper's Association, however, you can get an answer to your question by contacting any one of these people... If the link doesn't post, you may have to copy and paste it...but it is the link to the "Officers and Directors" section of the OKLAHOMA FUR BEARERS ALLIANCE, with their phone numbers listed......

http://oktrapper.com/o-f-b-a-government/

Any of these people can help you.

Good luck,

Mongo  

Hunting

Mongo