Hunting/Pellet Gun

Steven,  I wanted to buy my 6 and 8 year old a pellet or bb gun for Christmas.  I know that there are a lot of pellet and bb guns out there that are sub par and don't shoot straight.  Do you have any suggestions?  I look forward to hearing from you.

Jeff, as you may know the pellet/BB guns go from very reasonable prices to into the thousands.
I have a Daisy 880 that I like very much. One can load 50 BBs or single pellets and pump ten times to get some range. It comes with an inexpensive scope that works okay, but I would upgrade the scope. The rifle is very accurate and a good starter rifle for the young.
Please leave me feedback as that is my only payment for doing this.
Steven L. Ashe

Steven L. Ashe

Hunting firearms and how to choose what you need. How to build a reasonably priced custom rifle. What calibers must you have to hunt anywhere. How to train bird dogs. How and where to hunt. How to find good guides. How to view and enjoy hunting as a sport.

Past/Present clients
Worked with a number of novice bird dog people who went on to win championship status with their dogs.