Husky (Huskies)/My 3 yr old husky won't shed

Husky Dynamic Duo wrote at 2008-06-20 18:50:33
I can hardly believe I'm reading this.  My 2 1/2 year old husky male is not shedding either. He shed last summer just fine and our female is completely done. I will tell you that I brought him to the vet thinking that maybe there's an underlying health problem, but he says he looks perfectly healthy. He suggested the Furminator to encourage that undercoat to loosen up.

Lola wrote at 2014-04-11 19:20:38
Hello...I have the same problem...my Siberian Husky is 4 and has never fully blown his winter coat. I have took him to Pet Smart and had the furminater that helped some, but not entirely, my dog is MISERABLE in the summer and is a completely outside dog, but I bring him in on really hot days and he lays over the air vents in my house, I wish I could do something to help him more. And I was told NOT to cut his hair.

Husky (Huskies)

Marcus Doyle