Husky (Huskies)/Alpha Female Huskies

lilsliks wrote at 2015-02-17 01:12:03
your advice was right on!I have a very strong unfixed female Siberian Husky. She knows who the boss is in this house but in the dog parks she makes sure the other dogs respect her. She is not anyone to start a problem! But if picked on watchout.

Husky (Huskies)

Marcus Doyle

Questions about the general breed and temperament of Siberian Huskies. Also, I have had great experience in training them to be, well, a little less crazy. Nothing is a substitute for good research and training, but Husky owners are a special breed, and I can help in passing along some of that information. I do not breed my dogs, they are just companion animals. I encourage that breeding be left to professionals and members of the SHCA. The SHCA can provide great information in helping fellow breeders and I am unable to answer all but the most basic of questions regarding breeding.

Own two pure-bred Siberian Huskies (Karnovanda). Casual owner, but a love and understanding of the breed can be helpful in getting to the right resources.