Hypnosis/Hypnosis danger

troybg wrote at 2012-12-12 15:43:29
Hypnotizing someone without any actual experience and training can in fact be dangerous, especially to the person whom is considered the subject in the procedure.

Mike De Bruyn

I can answer questions on Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy, NLP, and general personal change work. (I have some experience in EFT and EMDR, but not as much as hypnosis.) I will not debate the subject, attempt to justify it, or argue which modality is better than another. Please ask serious and specific questions so that I can give a specific answer. The more information you provide the better answer I can give. NOTE: In light of recent trolls, I will reject any question which is argumentative. I intened to provide information only to people seeking help. Those who need to argue can go elsewhere.

I trained in stage hypnosis and have worked in the field since 1968. I use traditional hypnosis, Ericksonian hypnosis and NLP in my work with private clients. I teach classes in Hypnosis and NLP and moderate the highly popular Hypnosis-Hypnotherapy group on Yahoo.