Hypnosis/recall

Question
Many told that Our gene contains our forefather's default   character's, diseases etc. Is it possible to regain the memory of our forefather's through hypnosis ?

Answer
Ok, so I just wrote and deleted a two paragraph response that was well on it's way to becoming a two page article LOL.  The simple answer to your question is no.  No matter what DNA, genes, or even multigenerational illness has been passed along genetically, you forefather's (or mothers) experiences, feelings, or by extension memories have not been passed along.
Belief systems however are passed along via shared experiences, but that is creating a memory for the newer generation rather than passing along one from the former generation.

Let me know if you would like more information and I'll delve into the (much) more expansive version that I started earlier.

Best regards,
Danny Jackson CHt
Act Now Wellness Center
www.ActNowCenter.com  

Hypnosis

Danny Jackson CHt