Hypnosis/Forgetting The Past & Building The Future !

Greetings !
Hoping all is well.
Is there an effective use of Hypnosis in which I can dispel certain unrealistic fears I may have ?
To clarify, I have led a rather stressful life filled with some very cruel and highly hostile individuals who caused me several problems.  Luckily, I never heard from nor saw them again - yet, I have a lingering fear that one or more of these people may one day come back to cause me harm.
What is the best Hypnosis route to take ?
Thanks !

There are two options, the one that would work for what your question is, includes suggestions for simply relaxing away all thoughts, and worries concerning those people, and should your thoughts ever return to them you'll simply relax even more realizing they are a part of your past, in other words "direct suggestion" hypnosis.
The method I would suggest for you however, is a hypnotherapy technique known as "5 PATH" that includes an element of forgiveness as part of your program.

Here is a session you can begin using to simply relax those feelings some:

Danny Jackson CHt

I can answer all types of questions on the topic of hypnosis, particularly as it relates to the areas of Smoking Cessation, weight loss, addiction, & mental health issues.

Danny Jackson CHt., a Certified Hypnotist / Hypnotherapist, Counselor, and EFT (Emotional Freedom Therapy) practitioner, is renowned for his ability to help those, even when others have been unsuccessful. It is for this reason client’s visit his offices in Florida from around the country. Danny has spent the majority of the past 4 years working with clients suffering from addiction and dependence on a variety of substances of abuse. Another large group of his clients have been comprised of clients with mental health issues including depression, panic attacks (anxiety), ADHD / ADD, Bipolar Disorder, and much more.He has received praise for the work he has done from Mental Health Professionals, but he states the most significant praise he receives comes from the clients themselves once they experience freedom from the negative thoughts and emotions they have been battling for years, sometimes decades. When asked about his practices success he states simply that his success is made one client at a time. It maybe this belief in the direct correlation between his client's success and his own that makes each session and each client’s success so important. His practice currently provides clients relief through downloadable mp3 and CD sessions, private sessions both in office and via tele hypnosis for those clients that prefer hypnosis session from the comfort of their own homes or offices, and in group sessions for companies, associations, and organizations.

American Hypnosis Association (AHA)

My article "Quit Smoking Without Withdrawal Symptoms" has appeared on the following sites: and many others as well.

CHt. Certified Hypnotist

As part of my commitment to my clients, I do not make public past nor current clients.