Hypnosis/Best Hypnosis For Me !

Question
Greetings !
Hoping all is well.
I have had a rather stormy past and I often worry about my future.
I would like to become a much calmer person even though there is considerable stress around me.
What is the best type of hypnosis I can use ?  My budget is extremely tight and was wondering if there is anything on YouTube which is most effective.
Thanks !
PS : There are a few bad experiences from the past that I wish o somehow erase from my mind as they are most counterproductive.

Answer
Albert,
Thank you for your question.  The short answer is that you can learn to better deal with stress by using a program such as this one www.actnowcenter.com/FreeStressRelease
I would not recommend something on YouTube as it may not be a fit for you although there may be things out there that can help.  My suggestion is to find someone that can help you specifically.  If money is a concern, try looking into schools and training centers for hypnosis.  There you can get the help you need under the guidance of someone that is experienced while helping to train people that may be able to help others in the future.
Alternatively, if you have some flexible income, you can find someone that is reputable in your area to work with you on your program costs.  I would look for someone board certified by the NGH, and based on what you've told me, someone that is skilled in a process called 5PATH.

I hope this has been informative and leads you to the freedom from your past that you deserve.

Best Regards,
Danny Jackson CHt.
www.ActNowCenter.com
www.facebook.com/Danny.Jackson.CHt
www.twitter.com/ActNowCenter

Hypnosis

Danny Jackson CHt