Hypnosis/Best Hypnosis For Me !

Greetings !
Hoping all is well.
I have had a rather stormy past and I often worry about my future.
I would like to become a much calmer person even though there is considerable stress around me.
What is the best type of hypnosis I can use ?  My budget is extremely tight and was wondering if there is anything on YouTube which is most effective.
Thanks !
PS : There are a few bad experiences from the past that I wish o somehow erase from my mind as they are most counterproductive.

Thank you for your question.  The short answer is that you can learn to better deal with stress by using a program such as this one
I would not recommend something on YouTube as it may not be a fit for you although there may be things out there that can help.  My suggestion is to find someone that can help you specifically.  If money is a concern, try looking into schools and training centers for hypnosis.  There you can get the help you need under the guidance of someone that is experienced while helping to train people that may be able to help others in the future.
Alternatively, if you have some flexible income, you can find someone that is reputable in your area to work with you on your program costs.  I would look for someone board certified by the NGH, and based on what you've told me, someone that is skilled in a process called 5PATH.

I hope this has been informative and leads you to the freedom from your past that you deserve.

Best Regards,
Danny Jackson CHt.

Danny Jackson CHt

I can answer all types of questions on the topic of hypnosis, particularly as it relates to the areas of Smoking Cessation, weight loss, addiction, & mental health issues.

Danny Jackson CHt., a Certified Hypnotist / Hypnotherapist, Counselor, and EFT (Emotional Freedom Therapy) practitioner, is renowned for his ability to help those, even when others have been unsuccessful. It is for this reason client’s visit his offices in Florida from around the country. Danny has spent the majority of the past 4 years working with clients suffering from addiction and dependence on a variety of substances of abuse. Another large group of his clients have been comprised of clients with mental health issues including depression, panic attacks (anxiety), ADHD / ADD, Bipolar Disorder, and much more.He has received praise for the work he has done from Mental Health Professionals, but he states the most significant praise he receives comes from the clients themselves once they experience freedom from the negative thoughts and emotions they have been battling for years, sometimes decades. When asked about his practices success he states simply that his success is made one client at a time. It maybe this belief in the direct correlation between his client's success and his own that makes each session and each client’s success so important. His practice currently provides clients relief through downloadable mp3 and CD sessions, private sessions both in office and via tele hypnosis for those clients that prefer hypnosis session from the comfort of their own homes or offices, and in group sessions for companies, associations, and organizations.

American Hypnosis Association (AHA)

My article "Quit Smoking Without Withdrawal Symptoms" has appeared on the following sites: and many others as well.

CHt. Certified Hypnotist

As part of my commitment to my clients, I do not make public past nor current clients.