Hypnotherapy/Hypnotism and Autism

Question
I have a 9 year old son with Autism--he has had a horrible fear
of wearing a seat belt along with anyone else that would attempt to buckle up in the same vehicle that he would be traveling.  Its been
4 years of having this issue after many behavioral therapists have tried to solve with no luck!  i am convinced that it is a past
life fear-he is definitely an old sole...Please I am desperate to
help my child with this fear--can hypnotherapy help and if so who do I go to that has experience with special needs children!!

PJ

Answer
I believe anyone of the following hypnotists in your state can help.

Stamford, CT --- David Weltman   /P 203.602.0501   dweltman@cfahypnosis.com   www.cfahypnosis.com  

Canton, CT --- Lisa Zaccheo   860.693.6448   www.mindmattershypnosis.com  

Danbury, CT --- Susan Anderheggen   203.791.1971   www.pinnaclehypnosis.com  

Hypnotherapy

Alan L. Alves