I want to know if hypnotherapy could help me to remember what I did when I was drunk?

Hi Estela,

The answer is maybe.  

If you are a good hypnotic subject and/or plan on doing a lot of hypnosis to become a good hypnotic subject, you might be able to be hypnotized to remember what happened while you were drunk.  

I know this is a simple answer, but the answer is simple.

I wish you the best of luck.

Hypnosis Phoenix

Stephanie Rothman

As a hypnotherapist since 1993, I have experience in most areas of hypnosis and hypnotherapy. I might not be able to answer some questions, but I couldn't tell you what they'd be until they came up! Rothman Hypnosis Phoenix, AZ 602-412-3599 http://www.lets-talk.com Maricopa County, Arizona

I went into the business of hypnotherapy in 1993 because in 1992 my mother died of emphysema and I wanted to dedicate my life to helping people quit smoking. Hypnosis was the way I chose to do that. Since then, I helping folks to stop smoking, I have specialized in, and had continuing education in weight control, weight loss, Emotional Freedom Techniques, Neuro linguistic programming and all the other things that folks go to hypnotherapists for. Some of these include: stress reduction, phobias, pain control, anxiety, fears, sports enhancement, motivation, self-confidence, self-esteem, and much much more!

National Guild of Hypnotists

"Everyday Miracles of Hypnotherapy" You can also do a search on the internet and find some of my articles.

advanced training in hypnosis techniques for weight loss advanced training in Emotional Freedom Techniques Stop Smoking Specialist Instructor Whole Life Healing