sir i am 20 years old. I am suffering from severe stammering since childhood. I got treatment from different doctors, clinical cycologists , speech therapists etc but all in vain. I can talk to myself fluently but when i am talking to someone else for example a gathering or a stranger or someother formal people i use to stutter very severely. Will you plz help me and boost my self confidence and make me enjoy my troublesome life??? Thank you

I am terribly sorry for the delay. I did answer your question previously but a computer error didn't post it. Yes hypnosis can help you with stammering, in fact that was one of my first clients. ( You will need a qualified consulting hypnotist).If you cannot find one or if you wish for me to locate one just provide your Town or City. On the other I hand I could also assist you- (508) 676-7400. Again I apologize for the delay.

Alan L. Alves

I am a Board Certified Master Hypnotherapist and Instructor. I am able to provide you with answers regarding hypnosis/hypnotherapy for smoking, weight loss, sports and memory improvement, etc. as well as it`s use in the treatment of various physical or emotional disorders and to help cope with medical conditions and/or surgery.

I've been involved in hypnosis for over 25 years, have had a full-time practice since 1999. I am a board certified master hypnotist and certified instructor by The National Guild of Hypnotists. I am also a certified NLP practitioner by The National Federation of Nuero Linguistic Psychology and a Reiki Master.

National Guild of Hypnotists, International Association of Counselors and Therapists, The National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards, National Federation of Hypnotists Local 104 AFL-CIO & CLC

New Bedford Standard Times, Fall River Herald News, Journal of Hypnotism Magazine, WWW

BA-Roger Williams University, Basic-Advanced-Omni Hypnosis Training Center, Board Certfied Master Hypnosis and Certified Instructor-National Guild of Hypnotists Training Centers.