Hypnotherapy/Hypnotheraphy / Past life theraphy

Question
QUESTION: Dear Doctor,
Does Hypnotherapy and Past life therapy, both are same? If it is same what kind of diseases can be cured?.

Thanks,

Suresh"

ANSWER: Hi Suresh,

Thank you for your question.  It's a doozy!  Past Life Regression is always hypnotherapy, but hypnotherapy is not always Past Life Regression.

We're not allowed to say that hypnosis can cure anything, but I have seen many people being helped with every possible disease known to man.  If you can tell me what you are trying to cure, I can better tell you if that's something that I'm familiar with hypnotherapy helping.  

I hope I didn't confuse you!  Please let me know and I will try to help you understand better.

Sincerely,

Stephanie

Hypnosis Phoenix

QUESTION: dear Doctor,
I am suffering from lot of problems in my body. They are,
1.Lack of sleep (sleeping 3-4hrs only) for the past 10yrs.
2. Lack of memory problem
3.Suffering from Asthma and dust allergy
4. Unable to have a good sex(premature ejaculation and not having sexual mood) for the past 15yrs right from the day 1 of my marriage.
5. Severe knee pain in left leg.
6. Neuro problem, like nerve pulling below the feet if I stand in the pool for long time and during winter while sleeping and during intercourse.

Pls let me know which can be cured by Hypnotherapy.

Many Thanks,

Regards.
Suresh

Answer
Suresh, all of the things you have mentioned have been helped with hypnotherapy.  Absolutely.  But not necessarily with Past Life Regression.  Go to a hypnotherapist that does it all!  You will probably have to go for several sessions.  Make sure you like and trust the hypnotherapist and maybe even try to get a referral from someone that had success with that hypnotherapist already.  But if you can't get a referral, you will have to use your intuition.  Or you may have to try two or three hypnotherapists until you have the right fit.

What's the right fit?  Someone you feel comfortable with and confident of their abilities to help.

The best of luck!

Most sincerely, Stephanie

Hypnotherapy

Hypnotherapy

Stephanie Rothman