Is it possible to have symptoms of Hypoglycemia
even though the test have proven negative? If so, is there another
way to find that out? If I don't eat frequently throughout the day,
I get dizzy, shaking, blurred vision and space out.

Hi Stephanie!
Yes it is. There is such a thing called "reactive hypoglycemia" where your blood sugar can drop significant levels very quickly even in normal range.
This can cause low blood sugar symptoms and usually happens when people are insulin resistant.
You could ask your doc about this or even get a glucose meter and monitor your sugars frequently throughout the day.
ALSO, if you had Glucose Tolerance test it needed to be the 6 hour. If not, it shows nothing for a reactive hypoglycemic.
The cause of of this situation can be adrenal fatigue, liver toxicity, insulin resistant cells, and even thyroid imbalance.

Hope this helps!

Jen Crippen

I cannot answer questions that would give medical advice, diagnose, or treat people's hypoglycemia.

I have been a natural health practitioner in Illinois since 2001 and have educated thousands of people on nutrition and healthy living. Although, this did not prepare me for what happened in 2007 when I became very ill with adrenal fatigue and hypoglycemia. I have been able to correct my health issues working along with my doctors as partners on my team. I encourage people to go back to their doctors, get educated, and become empowered patients. I've gone to the school of hard knocks the my own health and feel obligated to share with others how I got better. Plus, my experience as and educator and author helps :)

Essential Lifestyle Magazine Ezine

B.S. Environmental Science Licensed Massage Therapist IL Currently enrolled in Masters Degree Program in Holistic Nutrition Expert Aromatherapist Neurolink Practitioner Iridology Tongue, Face, & Nail Analysis Reiki Master Teacher

I have a few thousand clients that I have worked with since 2001 regarding natural health education - either via seminars, tele-trainings, newsletters, etc. In my private practice, I maintain a select group of clients averaging about 10 a week. I see them in my office or consult via telephone.