Hyundai Repair/fuel pressure regulator

Lee wrote at 2016-02-04 11:32:00
My 01 Hyundai Santa Fe Had a lot of Bad sensors reading, Bad coil pack,Bad Oxygen sensors, I replaced both my knock senors because they were both just falling apart the plastic part that plugs in to the other part was just collapsing.. I also replaced the intake manifold gasket which would also add to your manifold sucking air. $32.00 dollars from auto zone,Knock Sensors about 60.00.Like I explained i had a lot of bad sensors that was popping up.. I replaced the crank sensor $40.00 and the map sensor.$35.00 dollars "No more problems. Not any of the problems that the OCB2 meter was reading.Also if you have a 4 Cylinder Santa Fe with 60,000 miles on it I would strongly suggest you putting a New Timing Belt on it because if that breaks get ready for bent valves etc It is a passive motor.. The 2.7 6 Cylinder is not but good to replace at 65,000 or over.. "Why take a chance." But if it is throwing a bunch of bad sensors try to replace your crank sensor that usually work's.Hopefully this really helps you it was my honor.

Hyundai Repair

I can answer questions about mechanical maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of Hyundai models sold in the United States.

Automobile technician for 17 years 14 years at Hyundai dealers

Hyundai Platinum Technician

ASE Certified Master Technician
ASE Certified Engine Performance Specialist