IQ Tests/CogAt

Question
Hi, my daughter has been identified as 'gifted' and brought home a report concerning her recent testing scores.  She has been identified under the superior cognitive category and I want to know what this means #score 130# and what I can to do help promote her learning process as summer approaches.  Also, is this test the same as the Terra Nova test she just took last week?

Background, she is currently in second grade and this is her second year in the enrichment program in school.  

Thanks :)

Answer
Dear Mrs Lisa

First of all 130 is a very good score, and above the average, but you didn't mention the name of the test she took. So i cant compare it with the Terra nova Test. I can give you any advises you want on how to help her promote her learning, but i am waiting your follow up question referring the name of the IQ test she took, then i can also talk about the 130 because in every test 130 may means something else, i mean if the test is easy or more difficult.

Thank you in advance

George Papasavas

Waiting for your follow up question.

IQ Tests

George Papasavas