IQ Tests/Can we increase IQ levels?

Question
Hi George,

My question is related to IQ levels. Can we increase our IQ levels with brain training and meditation? Any tips or suggestions? Thanks!

Answer
First i am sorry for the late reply.

The increase of IQ level or IQ score ( better ) has to do mostly with the age. Brain training, problem solving, test solving etc can help a person to increase his/her IQ. In young ages under 12 this increase will be huge if the person has the ability to receive the training in a positive way. What i mean is that people differs thats why we have different IQ, some of us can increase their IQ with the training but some maybe will see not that much increase and some others no increase at all. So in young ages We can have a huge increase with the continues training. But in late ages like, above 25 or 30 if we try hard we will just have an increase of 2-3 points.

My suggestion is that we must never stop the brain training, this keep us alert, mentally.

Thank you

George Papasavas
Hope that one helps  

IQ Tests

George Papasavas