IQ Tests/Do Omega 3 needs vary?

Question
Is it bad for my brain and will I suffer cognitive damage if I am taking 5 omega 3 tablets a day?

I have suffered from insomnia for around 3-4 years now. Maybe even more. I find one thing that really helps me get a good nights sleep is omega 3 tablets. The jar I got says to take 3 tablets a day but I find I need to take 5 tablets (1 fish oil tablet and 4 flaxseed oil tablets) before I can sleep like a normal person without disturbances. Less then that and it doesn't seem to make a difference that is strong enough to help me sleep like a healthy and productive person. I am also on medication which interferes with regular sleeping pills so that non-addictive sleeping pills do not work on me when I am on these anti-depressants I am taking but omega 3 tablets works about 40% as well as the sleeping pills I took before I got on these anti-depressants.

Am I destroying my brain if I over dose on omega 3?

Answer
Hello,

Sorry for the delay.
It's not really my expertise but I can securely tell you that the omega 3 will not destroy any brain cell. 3 pills per day is the normal but 5 is not a problem as well but try to replace some of your omega 3 pills with some food like salmon or tuna or any other can replace correctly omega 3 pill.

Hope that one helps

Kind regards

George Papasavas

IQ Tests

George Papasavas