ISPs/VPN with dynamic IP Cable internet

Mr Rao,

Thank you for volunteering your time and expertise on All Experts!

I need help setting up a VPN on my home pc to access while away from home via my Android smartphone.

I know that with a dynamic IP that I will have to reset the IP without notice and hopefully if fulfills my needs until I can afford a static ip.

Current progress:
established a VPN connection in network connections
identified current dynamic ip address
identified that there are some things I don't know

What are the steps necessary to complete this?

Mr Javier,
Thank you for the nice words! I am giving a link below as to how you can manage configurung your VPN over dynamic IP. I am acknowledging the website host of this site for giving reply to you. You may, if any more problems arise, contact this site. They will be able to guide you with necessary version updates for Android Apps.

Hope you will be able to enjoy your Dynamic IP VPN.

G.T. Rao

Questions related to Satellite Communications and Networking for Internet, Broadcasting and other Satellite Applications as well as Space Segment qualification procedures , regulatory as well as commercial, can be answered. Questions or clarifications on Cellular Mobiles as well as Wireless Networking can also be answered, as I have taken up Teaching the Graduate Students in Engineering College! Software questions in these areas may not be in my flavor.

Consulting to ISP Industry in India for Satellite Gateways and TV Uplinking Projects. Total experience of about 35 years in Satellite Applications Industry that includes Launchings, Broadcasting, Netwroking and other related areas.

ISRO, Ahmedabad and New Delhi; HCL COMNET New Delhi; PANAMSAT, Connecticut, USA; Bharti Group, New Delhi; Astra Infonets Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad; Churchgate Group of Industries, Lagos, Nigeria;GVP College of Engineering, India.

Graduate in Engineering in Electronics and Communications Engineering.