Respected Sir,

My issue is bit weird! I downloaded a VPN(Hotspot Shield) and it worked brilliantly but now I cannot access my internet without connecting the VPN, i.e I have to connect my VPN to use my internet.

Please  suggest a way to counter this problem.

Hi Farees,
I am not sure what you mean by "downloaded a VPN". Your problem is how to access Net? If you are able to access whatever way you are connecting, I don't see any problem. You have to contact your ISP, am sure there has to one for every IP and ask.

G.T. Rao

Questions related to Satellite Communications and Networking for Internet, Broadcasting and other Satellite Applications as well as Space Segment qualification procedures , regulatory as well as commercial, can be answered. Questions or clarifications on Cellular Mobiles as well as Wireless Networking can also be answered, as I have taken up Teaching the Graduate Students in Engineering College! Software questions in these areas may not be in my flavor.

Consulting to ISP Industry in India for Satellite Gateways and TV Uplinking Projects. Total experience of about 35 years in Satellite Applications Industry that includes Launchings, Broadcasting, Netwroking and other related areas.

ISRO, Ahmedabad and New Delhi; HCL COMNET New Delhi; PANAMSAT, Connecticut, USA; Bharti Group, New Delhi; Astra Infonets Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad; Churchgate Group of Industries, Lagos, Nigeria;GVP College of Engineering, India.

Graduate in Engineering in Electronics and Communications Engineering.