Identifying Unknown Plants/Backyard bush I'd

Question
The bush
The bush  

Fruit
Fruit  
My friend lives in Port Aurthur Texas and has asked me to help I'd a bush in his backyard.  The pictures have just been taken so this is the fall look and fruit of the plant.

Answer
D
Flowering plants (angiosperms)are classified by the structure of the flowers they produce...
Plants that grow in one area of the country do not necessarily grow in other areas...
For a quicker and more precise answer I would recommend you take a picture of the plant and fruit to a local garden center (Not chain store)...Ask them if they can ID it...You may have to visit more than one to find someone knowledgeable...
You could also contact your states agricultural extension service in your county...

Hope this helps you ID it...
Good luck...
Rick in southern New Jersey  

Identifying Unknown Plants

rick