Identifying Unknown Plants/Chile tree

Question
The plant I need help identifying is a tree that grows tiny round chili peppers. They are green in color and very spicy. Any ideas?

Answer
pinkpepper
pinkpepper  

blackpepper
blackpepper  
Hi Daniel,

Are you sure it's not a California Pink Pepper tree (Schinus molle) with unripe fruit?  I'm including a photo.  It's a big tree with a weeping habit. Black pepper trees (piper nigrum) produce black, green, and white pepper - the only difference is the stage in which it is harvested  Real Chili Peppers (Capsicum)are herbaceous plants, not trees.
If neither of these is it, let me know, and I'll research it further.  A photo from you if you can get one would be great.

Thanks,
Susan

Identifying Unknown Plants

Susan Tabor