Identifying Unknown Plants/Backyard plants

Question
Blue Flower
Blue Flower  

White Flower Bush
White Flower Bush  
Got a couple simple ones here. I'm trying to become more familiar with my local plant life, and I'm starting with my back yard. Hope you don't mind some questions that aren't very adventurous =]

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your time and energy.

Thank you so very much for offering this service.

Answer
Hi Forrest,

I'm always thankful for easy questions :} - harder to let people down.  Actually, I had to look the shrub up.  Almost everything grows in California. Must be nice.  Ok - the blue flower is "Forget me Not" (Myosotis).  The wonderful shrub is Mexican Orange Blossom (Choisya Ternata).

Thanks for your question.  I'd love to help if you find anything else you can't identify.  
Susan

Identifying Unknown Plants

Susan Tabor