Identifying Unknown Plants/What is the name?

Question
No name flower
No name flower  

No name
No name  
I bought sme flowers at my grocery store and some did not have the or anything abut it. I need to know so I can place the flower in the correct sun light as I live in Texas and it gets pretty warm! Thank you!

Answer
Jennifer
It looks like Celosia plumosa, a common annual sold at most garden centers in the spring...It could be a variety called argentea...Type Celosia plumosa into your search engine and compare the pictures to your plant...
They do well in morning sun to full sun...They will tolerate heat...They don't do well in shade...
They are very colorful and will last all summer...Periodic dead-heading (removal of spent flowers) is usually necessary to keep them looking beautiful...
Enjoy them...
Rick in southern NJ

Identifying Unknown Plants

rick