Identifying Unknown Plants/QUESTION PLANT GROWING ON PROPERTY CANT ID

Question
PLANT
PLANT  
Rick

Hi, I'M trying to identify the attached plant, its growing all over my property, I live on Long Island. I don't plant these and they are growing everywhere. I would like to know what this plant is and if its to late in the season to transplant them to other areas of my home.

thanks

Ken

Answer
ken
It looks like "burning Bush" that turns a brilliant red in the Fall...It is a type of euonymous that is very common in our tri-state area (PA, NY, NJ)...There are dwarf bush varieties and rather larger almost small tree varieties...
Late FALL to early SPRING when they are not in leaf is the best time to transplant them...The 90+ degree days we have already had has forced leaf prodution to earlier than usual...
You could dig some out now making sure you get a good amount of the roots and soil together in the transplant rootball...
"Nothing ventured - Nothing gained" + you get the plants for free$$$...Do it now on some of them to see how it works out...
Good luck...
Rick in southern NJ

Identifying Unknown Plants

rick