Identifying Unknown Plants/plants

Question
plant
plant  

plant
plant  
Hello!

These plants randomly started growing in my garden, what are they?

thanks

Answer
Looks like a sunflower...Can't be sure until it flowers...
Flowering plants (angiosperms) are classified by the structure of the flowers they produce...
Plants that grow in one area of the country do not necessarily grow in other areas...
For a quicker and more precise answer I would recommend you take a sample of a section of the plant and/or a picture of the plants to a local garden center (Not chain store)...Ask them if they can ID it...You may have to visit more than one to find someone knowledgeable...

Hope this helps you ID them...
Good luck...
Rick in southern New Jersey  

Identifying Unknown Plants

rick