Identifying Unknown Plants/Two mystery plants / weeds

Question
Photo3
Photo3  

Photo4
Photo4  
Susan,

I have two plants that I am trying to identify.  This is the second one.  They are located on a farm in southern Maryland.  Both seem to have grown really fast, and I want to either trim one back or pull both out if I should, but want to know what I am dealing with.  Picture and close-up are attached. Is this a big milkweed?

Thank you for your help!

Answer
blackwalnut
blackwalnut  
Hi Robert,

Those pinnate leaves appear so long - I have to say it's a Black Walnut tree from the picture.  A crushed leaf of a black walnut will have a distinctive strong scent, and the sap dries black.  Here is another photo of a young Black Walnut.

Thanks,
Susan

Identifying Unknown Plants

Susan Tabor