Identifying Unknown Plants/Help to find this vine

Question
This vine is 10 to 12 feet long Has green seed pods About the size of a tennis ball When they get ripe The outside turns orange When it breaks open the inside is bright red With black seeds, The seeds kind of look like a gourd seed. The lady who had it said it was called a Korean vine But I cannot find it by that name. Thank you in advance for your help

Answer
Momordica
Momordica  

passionfruit
passionfruit  
Hi Danny,

Chinese Bitter Cucumber(Momordica cochinchinensis) fits your description perfectly, except you made no mention of the rind being spiny.  My second guess - based on your description - would be Blue Passion flower (Passiflora Cerulea).  I'm attaching a picture of each.  If it's neither one of these, write back, but first look at the leaves and try to describe them.  See if you can find any flowers, if the fruit has a distinctive smell, etc.  This will help me narrow the field.
Thanks,
Susan

Identifying Unknown Plants

Susan Tabor